Rotary Exchange Student

This year I am taking a gap year with the Rotary International Exchange Student Program. Today I leave for The Netherlands. As part of this program I have to submit monthly progress reports to the different heads of my Rotary chapter. I've created this blog as a way to share these reports with everyone, to keep those who are interested up to date with my Dutch happenings. Though I was not a creative writing major at SOTA, like some others who have written blogs like this (primarily authors named Grace, you know who you are)  I hope I'll be able to provide some semi-literate insight into this experience.

For those of you wondering, no, I don't speak Dutch. However, a few language apps have given me a strong foundation and I hope to be a fast learner!

I'll see you all soon <3
-Katie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Home

Monthly Report 10: May